* Joy tearing a phone book in half, per the instructions on my awesome wall calendar.
* Mardi Gras aerial show at Emerald City Trapeze Arts!
* One of four Seattle tapings of “America’s Got Talent”. No, really.
* Moving into Central Cinema for Movie Cat Trivia, pajama parties, Pride & Prejudice, etc etc etc!
* Sarah Vowell reading at Town Hall (and dealing with the inevitably ridiculous Seattle Q&A.)
* Work trip to Vancouver WA, with a day in Portland (Traveling by train! Powell’s! Knit Purl! Burgerville! The Beverly Cleary Sculpture Park!)
* Danny Boyle weekend (including Frankenstein twice (!!)) and the Charlie Chaplin festival (so many movies! such beautiful 35mm prints!) and The Adventures of Prince Achmed (with a live score of awesome!), all at SIFF Cinema.
* Easter weekend trip to Abbotsford BC, and finally getting to see Julie ref at roller derby. Go Vixens!
* The Magic Flute at Seattle Opera (final dress rehearsal, just like when I was in school!)
* The first week of the Seattle International Film Festival (movies, volunteer shifts, and exchanging pleasantries with a certain Ewan McGregor!)
* Finally (you have no idea) getting social media accounts for the office! Like us on Facebook (content is coming, I swear) & follow us on Twitter! Joy is holding down the fort while I’m on vacation, but I am looking forward to getting involved when I get back.
* Scheduling awesome things for the summer & autumn! Stay tuned!
…weirdly, I continue to be far more present on Twitter than anywhere else on the internet. See you there!