* Figgy Pudding Caroling Competition (as an observer, not a participant, never fear).
* Christmas with family in Quincy (a lovely weekend and a beautiful bus trip across Stevens Pass), New Year’s with friends in Abbotsford BC (finally meeting their new family!).
* Hamlet, Fela!, & King Lear (National Theatre Live at SIFF Cinema is the greatest thing)
* Seattle Shakespeare Company’s Cymbeline (thanks, Seattle Comp Tickets!)
* Finally discovering Central Cinema. Die Hard! Earth Girls Are Easy! And cinnamon sugar popcorn! (I detect a theme.)
* EMP|SFM on Free First Thursday for the Battlestar Galactica exhibit. Not, I feel, worth the admission if that’s all you’re going for, as it’s quite small. This Thursday is your last free chance! However, I cannot lie. I may have made a quite embarrassing noise when I saw Callum Keith Rennie’s Leoben Conoy costume. Once a fangirl, always a fangirl. Also, I got a free Adama poster. Win!
* The fifth year of Noir City, a week of hard-boiled detectives, femme fatales, and regular Joes caught up in the inevitable seedy underbelly.
* Madrona Fiber Arts Winter Retreat, even though as usual I took no classes. Also, knitting group starting up again!
…and most of all, visiting Kat in New York for my birthday. Gluten free deliciousness everywhere! Snow & Skype & knitting! The Transit Museum of Awesome! The Strand! My third tattoo! Sadly, the snow failed to cancel my flight & I had to come home. Woe.